If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious and wholesome, healthy dinner recipe that has under 500 calories per serving and will keep you full for hours. It takes just 30 minutes to make and is perfect for a nutritious week-night meal.
The recipe can be found here -
- 200 grams wholewheat pasta
- 1 piece broccoli
- 2 pieces chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed
- 120 milliliters almond milk
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 piece Fresh coriander to garnish
- 1 piece butternut squash
- 120 milliliters veg broth
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F.
- Peel & chop the butternut squash into small chunks, then place in a pan of boiling water, leave over a medium/high heat for 10 minutes.
- Place the pasta, broccoli and chicken in your pasta dish, then pour the sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle the ground almonds and flax seed on top, then bake for 20-30 minutes.