If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here’s another healthy and delicious recipe that we’ve developed for Fertility Road magazine. This simple frittata recipe is jam packed with nutrition and contains so many nutrients, which are important for conception. Eggs are such a great source of protein and iron (which are both really important nutrients for fertility). In addition they are also a fantastic source of vitamin D. Women who struggle with fertility often suffer from a deficiency in vitamin D.
The recipe can be found here -
- 5 pieces eggs
- 90 grams broccoli
- 60 milliliters almond milk
- 60 grams smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 95 grams frozen peas
- Preheat the oven to 180C/360F.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then add in the chopped broccoli florets and fry over a medium/high heat for 3-4 minutes. Add in the peas and turn the heat up to high, heat for 1 minute.
- Place the frying pan in the oven and leave to cook for 10-15 minutes.