If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’re looking for a simple, quick and healthy dessert that’s packed full of flavour then you’ve come to the right place. These little mousse pots taste divine. They’re gluten free, dairy free, vegan and vegetarian too and take less than 15 minutes to make.
The recipe can be found here -
- 1 piece avocado
- 2 pieces medium bananas
- 125 grams almond butter
- 80 grams maple syrup
- 5 teaspoons coconut cream (the cream from the top of a can of full fat coconut milk)
- 5 pieces strawberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 40 grams pitted dates
- 180 milliliters water
- Peel and remove the stone from the avocado, then peel the bananas.
- Place the avocado, bananas, almond butter, cacao and maple syrup in a blender and blitz until fully combined and a thick and creamy texture is reached.
- Remove the mousse from the fridge and add a layer of the date syrup, then place back in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Open the can of coconut milk and spoon 1 teaspoon of the cream on top of each mousse glass, then top with a strawberry on each and serve or refrigerate until later.
More Great Recipes: