If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There’s nothing quite like warm, fresh out-of-the-oven, home baked bread is there? And this super-simple recipe is something for the whole family to enjoy. It’s a basic recipe, for bakers at any level, so there’s no excuse not to try it.
The recipe can be found here -
grams spelt flour
tablespoons sesame seeds
teaspoon coconut oil
teaspoons dry yeast
tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the flour, flaxseed, sesame seeds and dry yeast in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add in the honey and water, keep mixing as you go with an electric mixer until you reach a dough consistency.
- Place the dough in a large bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 1-1 1/2 hours. (Until the dough has doubled in size).
- Once the dough has risen, remove it from the bowl and place it in your tin.
- Slice a few cuts on top of the loaf and then cover with a kitchen towel again for another 30-40 minutes, to let it rise again.
- Bake the loaf in the oven for 20-25 minutes, then leave out to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.