If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’re looking for a delicious breakfast recipe that packs a nutritional punch, then this is the breakfast for you. It will provide you with at least 25% of your RDA for lots of nutrients such as: protein, carbs, potassium, fibre, calcium and lots of other vitamins and minerals, and it tastes delicious too.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-smoked-salmon-scrambled-egg-with-healthy-hash-browns/
- 115 grams spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60 grams smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon ground almonds
- 1 piece egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 300 grams russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 30 milliliters soya milk
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F.
- Chop the potatoes (We leave the skin on as it contains a lot of nutrition, but you can peel if you prefer), then grate or use the shredding feature on your food processor.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes (until the outside has started to crisp).
- Crack the egg into a bowl and mix with the soya milk and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then pour in the egg mixture, leave it to settle for about 30 seconds, then stir continuously until the eggs are softly set.
- Slice up the smoked salmon, then plate everything up and serve.