If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious chilled avocado and cucumber soup recipe is refreshing, light and full of nutrition. It makes the perfect lunch or starter and is super easy to prepare, so is great for when you’re short on time.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-chilled-avocado-cucumber-soup/ —Nikki Brown
- 360 grams cucumber
- 3 pieces avocados
- 4 pieces spring onions
- 100 milliliters soy milk
- 1 piece Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 piece Greek yoghurt and fresh parsley to serve
- 150 milliliters vegetable broth
- 1 piece garlic clove
- Peel and de-stone 2 of the avocados and chop the cucumber and 3 of the spring onions. Place in a food processor or blender with the vegetable stock, soy milk, lemon juice and crushed garlic clove. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Place the soup in the fridge to chill - then when ready to eat, serve with the other avocado sliced on top, Greek yoghurt, the final spring onion (chopped) and fresh parsley.