If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious leek and potato soup is such a tasty and nutritious winter soup recipe. We love making soup in the slow cooker as it so easy to do and there’s nothing better than having your dinner ready and waiting for you when you get home from work.
The recipe can be found here -
- 1 piece onion
- 2 pieces leeks
- 130 grams broccoli
- 3 pieces garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 20 grams hazelnuts
- 375 grams sweet potato
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 4 teaspoons natural yoghurt
- Peel and crush the garlic, then chop the rest of the vegetables (We leave the skin on our sweet potatoes as it's full of nutrition, but you can peel them if you prefer).
- Place all the ingredients (except for the hazelnuts, nutritional yeast and yoghurt) into your slow cooker, then cook on a low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Blend and then serve with the hazelnuts, nutritional yeast and yoghurt on top.