If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you fancy a taste of tropical paradise, then this delicious, healthy and nutritious drink is for you. We’ve made it with frozen fruit so it tastes ice cold, but if you don’t have the time to freeze, it’s fine not to.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-tropical-wave-smoothie/
- 165 grams pineapple chunks
- 110 grams mango
- 1 piece Juice from 1/2 lime
- 60 grams pears
- 240 milliliters soya milk
- 1 piece small banana
- Peel and chop the banana, mango and pineapple, then freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and place in a blender with the chopped pear, lime juice and soya milk. Blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.