If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious tomato and lentil soup recipe is super easy to make and full of nutrition. One bowl has only 264 calories, 19g of protein, 16g fibre, and is high in folate, magnesium, vitamin B, iron and potassium. What’s not to love?
The recipe can be found here -
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 pieces onions
- 4 pieces garlic cloves
- 400 grams tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2500 milliliters vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 635 grams lentils
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- Peel and chop the onions, then place in the frying pan and cook over a medium/high heat until softened.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt on top.