If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious and nutritious banana and strawberry smoothie recipe could not be easier. You can use fresh or frozen fruit for this recipe, we usually use frozen as it makes the smoothie really cold and ready to drink.
The recipe can be found here -
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 piece banana
- 150 grams strawberries
- 480 milliliters soya milk
- 100 grams natural yoghurt
- Grate the ginger, peel and chop the banana then chop and de-stem the strawberries.
- Place in a blender along with the rest of the ingredients and blitz until smooth and creamy.