If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A ‘quick and easy to make’ light, tasty dish. You could add Tofu or other high protein based foods to make it a more substantial meal.
The recipe can be found here -
- 375 grams thai rice noodles (gluten free optional)
- 150 grams bean sprouts
- 150 grams zucchini/courgette, julienne
- 150 grams peanuts, roasted and rough-chopped
- 100 milliliters vegetable oil
- 150 grams carrots, julienne
For the Pad Thai Sauce
- 100 milliliters honey
- 100 milliliters thai fish sauce
- 100 grams tamarind paste
- 21 grams garlic, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Boil rice noodles for 5 minutes, drain.
- Top with chopped peanuts.
More Great Recipes: