If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This comfort food casserole featuring Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing and breadcrumbs is sure to be a fan-favorite this football season. —Consumer Foodie
Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese Kit
cup panko breadcrumbs
ounces chicken, cooked and shredded
ounces hot sauce
cup ranch dressing
teaspoon celery seed
cup jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs with the melted butter to coat. Set aside.
- Prepare Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac n Cheese per directions. Then add shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing and celery seed.
- Pour into a small oven safe baking casserole dish.
- Top with the shredded jack cheese then top with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the breadcrumb topping is lightly browned.