Author Notes: This comfort food casserole featuring Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing and breadcrumbs is sure to be a fan-favorite this football season. —Consumer Foodie
Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese Kit
cup panko breadcrumbs
ounces chicken, cooked and shredded
ounces hot sauce
cup ranch dressing
teaspoon celery seed
cup jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs with the melted butter to coat. Set aside.
- Prepare Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac n Cheese per directions. Then add shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing and celery seed.
- Pour into a small oven safe baking casserole dish.
- Top with the shredded jack cheese then top with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the breadcrumb topping is lightly browned.