If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious start to any fall morning. —Tiffany Welsh
Makes 6 muffins
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup White Rice Flour
- 2 tablespoons Arrowroot Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Xanthum Gum
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup White Rice Flour
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- pinches Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tin with baking cups. This recipe makes 6 muffins.
- In a large bowl, combine rice flours, arrowroot, baking powder, xanthum gum, salt, pumpkin spice, and sugar. Whisk together.
- In a second small bowl, whisk egg until frothy. Add olive oil and vanilla and whisk together. Pour into dry ingredients. Add pumpkin puree. Fold together with a spatula until all dry ingredients are incorporated, 15-20 strokes.
- Combine all the streusel ingredients.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 1/2 full. Sprinkle with streusel topping and nuts. Add more batter to each cup, filling to the top. Again sprinkle with streusel and nuts.
- Place in preheated oven. Bake for about 2 minutes, then reduce heat to 375. Bake additional 25 minutes or until tops spring back when gently pressed.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins