If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Plum & pumpkin muffins are the perfect pastries to celebrate the fall season. —Foodie
Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups Pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 2 cups Flour (sifted)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Package of muffin cups
- 8 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Plum Sauce
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, Lee Kum Kee Plum Sauce, oil and beaten egg. Mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, milk and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Line cupcake pan with muffin cups. Spoon mixture into muffin cups about ¾ way to the top.
- Place tray in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until muffins are done.