If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is another secret weapon in my war to get my husband to eat more seafood. Light, lemony and delicious! —Kingfishercooks
- 2 ounces Diced pancetta
- 1 Medium clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 Medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 pound Angel hair pasta
- 8 ounces Clam juice
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 3 Dozen little neck clams, scrubbed and soaked in clean cold water 20 minutes
- Add the onion and garlic, red pepper flakes if using, and cook to translucent.
- Put the pasta in the boiling water
- Increase heat under saucepan to high and add the clam juice and wine. Then toss in the clams and cover. Shake the pan and peek every 30 seconds or so. Should only take about 5 minutes, if that.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain it.
- When the clams are mostly all open, lower heat, throw out unopened clams, and add the drained pasta.
- Toss in the parsley and the pancetta and zest the lemon over all. Put in a beautiful bowl and serve.