If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious, moist and crumbly pumpkin bars are perfect for grain and gluten free diets, but you'd never know! —Alexa Federico
Makes 6 large bars/12 small
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (for filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (for filling)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (for filling)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (for filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (for filling)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the crust and beat slowly (so you don’t get covered in flour!)
- The mixture will be a crumbly dough. Grease a 9×13″ pan (can line with parchment paper also). Press the dough into the pan. As you add more and press into the pan, the dough will come together. *Reserve about 1/2-3/4 cup to top the bars with.*
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the crust is cooling, you can use the same mixing bowl to make the filling. Add all of the filling ingredients and beat.
- Once the crust is done baking, let it cool for about 15 minutes, then spread the pumpkin filling on top evenly. Top with the reserved crust mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
More Great Recipes: