If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very simple and quick recipe and a perfect tea time snack. Pistachio and cranberry go well together, mainly for cakes and muffins. In fact the slight sweetness of cranberries enhance the mild flavor of pistachio. —Mitanti Ghosh Sarkar
- 3 Egg
- 7 dashes Vanilla essence
- 100 grams Cranberries
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 packet Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sunflower oil
- 9 dashes Food color
- 40 grams Pistachio
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Take the eggs in a deep bottomed pot and add salt, milk, vanilla essence, and sugar to it.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Keep mixing with a whisk.
- Grind the pistachios coarsely. Add them to the batter in parts and keep whisking.
- Add the sunflower oil and the cranberries.
- Mix well, then fold the batter with a spatula. Add food color (pistachio green). This is optional.
- Butter a muffin tray. Fill each mold up to 2/3 of its depth.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.