If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegan & Gluten Free Cinnamon Pecan Pancakes, drizzled in pure maple syrup and topped with toasted pecans. —Natalya Hardan
Makes 11 pancakes
- 1.5 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup cane sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup melted or softened coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add 4 tbsp arrowroot powder and 4 tbsp water to a mixing bowl. Mix well with a whisk. It should be completely liquid after mixing. This is your egg replacer.
- Add 1/4 cup melted coconut oil to the bowl and mix well again.
- Add 1/4 cup cane or coconut sugar to the bowl and mix.
- Add 2 tsp vanilla and 1 tsp salt and mix.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups blanched almond flour and mix well.
- Add 1 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk and mix.
- Add 1 cup gluten free baking flour and mix. At this point, it should be that perfect pancake batter texture!
- Heat a pan on the stove at a low / medium heat and add coconut oil to the pan.
- Wait for the pan to heat and then use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop out the pancake mixture onto the pan for even sized pancakes.