Author Notes: Recipe Credit: @snacksalldayeveryday —tastytots17
cups rolled oats
cups The Little Kernel Sweet & Salty Popcorn
cup puffed rice
cup peanut butter
teaspoon vanilla extract
In This Recipe
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl (using about 1/2 cup of popcorn only).
- In microwave, combine peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract and melt until smooth.
- Combine this with dry ingredients and then line a dish with this mixture (tightly packed about 3/4 inch high).
- Chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Then combine remaining popcorn with honey and add this on as a second layer (tightly packed).
- Chill for another 15 minutes or so, cut, drizzle with melted chocolate, and serve. No baking necessary.