If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe Credit: @snacksalldayeveryday —tastytots17
cups rolled oats
cups The Little Kernel Sweet & Salty Popcorn
cup puffed rice
cup peanut butter
teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl (using about 1/2 cup of popcorn only).
- In microwave, combine peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract and melt until smooth.
- Combine this with dry ingredients and then line a dish with this mixture (tightly packed about 3/4 inch high).
- Chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Then combine remaining popcorn with honey and add this on as a second layer (tightly packed).
- Chill for another 15 minutes or so, cut, drizzle with melted chocolate, and serve. No baking necessary.