If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light, quick, ultra-simple, ultra-fresh dessert or snack. My favorite way to eat apples. —Chris Rasmussen
- 2 Honeycrisp apples (or similar variety), optionally chilled; look at apple size to judge servings
- 1 Lemon
- 1-2 pinches Diamond Crystal kosher, fleur de sel, or other light, flaky salt
- 1 small bunches Fresh mint, finely minced
- Core and slice each apple into 1/4 in thick slices (leave skin on). Arrange slices in single layer on plate or platter.
- Cut lemon in half. Squeeze gently and rub rim of lemon half along each apple slice, like an applicator, for a good stripe of lemon juice on each.
- Season apples lightly and evenly with salt. (Hold hand high for good dispersion.)
- Sprinkle apples lightly and evenly with mint. (Hold hand high for good dispersion.) Serve immediately.