If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for tailgating and holiday parties, with a few tricks for one of my most-devoured recipes!
More pictures can be found at http://funnyloveblog.com/2017/10/12/pimento-cheese/ —Lindsay Howerton-Hastings
Makes about 3 cups
- 8 ounces freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces freshly grated mozzarella cheese (not fresh, the kind in a block)
- 1 roasted red pepper, patted dry and finely chopped, or 2 ounces drained jarred chopped pimetos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or other hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH, onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir gently to combine the seasonings without mushing the cheese too much.
- Taste, and adjust the seasonings or spice level to your preference. If the pimento cheese seems very dry, add a tiny bit more sour cream and mayo, in equal amounts, to achieve a texture you like. Devour!