If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: From pumpkin spice lattes, to pumpkin pie, fall flavors begin and end with this seasonal squash. Whip up SunButter Pumpkin Dip to satisfy your fall cravings without any guilt. Made simply from pumpkin puree, SunButter, honey and milk, this dip is delightfully delicious when paired with apple slices. —SunButter
Makes enough dip for 1 apple
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons SunButter Natural
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Milk (or milk substitute)
- In a medium bowl, stir pumpkin, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Add SunButter, honey and milk and stir until well blended.