If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This spooky and festive dish featuring Three Bridges Triple Cheese Rainbow Tortellini and Heirloom Marinara Sauce ill be sure to both satisfy and frighten your party guests this Halloween! —Consumer Foodie
- 1 package of Three Bridges Triple Cheese Rainbow Tortellini
- 1 package of Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce
- 1 package of string cheese
- 1 can of black olives
- straws (at least 2 different thickness diameters)
- Cook the Three Bridges Cheese Tortellini per the package instructions, drain well and keep warm.
- Slice the string cheese 1/4" thick.
- Cut the olives in half.
- Using the largest straw, punch out circles from the cheese discs—keeping the inner circle it forms. Using the same straw, carefully cut a circle out of the ‘top’ of a cooked tortellini, discard the extra dough.
- Using the smallest straw, punch out circle from the olives—keep the inner circle it forms. Using the same straw, cut a hole into one of the cheese discs you made in the previous step.
- Place your small piece of olive into the circle in the cheese to form a white eyeball with a dark pupil. Now take your ‘eye’ and fit it into the hole you make in the tortellini.
- Repeat steps 3-5 to make one-eyed tortellini monsters. Play around with various colors of tortellini and olives to make a colorful monster army!
- In a sauce pot warm the Three Bridges Marinara Sauce.
- On a Halloween serving dish make a pool of Marinara sauce then add Tortellini Monsters on top.
- Serve and Frighten!