If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pancakes are typically associated with unhealthy eating, but the reality is that this doesn’t have to be the case. This recipe is still delightfully sweet and delicious without all the negative impact of refined sugars and heavily processed foods. Your body will absorb the nutrition and digest the deliciousness much more efficiently than recipes that contain any ‘nasties’.The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter... —Nikki Brown
For the Pancake Batter
pieces large ripe bananas
grams almond flour
teaspoon baking powder/bicarbonate of soda
teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Caramel
milliliters honey/maple syrup
milliliters coconut cream
milliliters coconut oil
teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients, to form the pancake batter.
- Brush a tablespoon of coconut oil onto a non-stick pan.
- Ladle about a third of a cup of batter into the pan.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface of the batter.
- Flip to cook the other side.
- Top with slices of fresh banana and caramel sauce.
- For the Caramel: Melt coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Whisk in honey/maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut cream.
- Cook for about 3 minutes over medium heat stirring constantly. Consistency should easily coat the back of a spoon.