If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet potatoes stuffed with some hearty goodness makes the perfect cold night meal. —Alexa Federico
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 pieces bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped scallions
- Wash the sweet potatoes then bake at 400°F until fork tender.
- Cook the bacon either stove top or in the oven.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet with 1/4 sea salt and olive oil.
- Add the spices in a small bowl and mix well. Chop the scallions.
- Once the sweet potatoes are done, cut them in half without slicing all the way through. Add a little bit of ghee to eat sweet potato, then evenly sprinkle over 1/4 tsp sea salt and the rest of the seasonings. Add the ground beef to each sweet potato and top with the scallions.
- If using cheese, top each sweet potato and bake for 5-10 minutes until it has melted.