If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blending floral and citrus together with bubbly Ginger Ale. Feel free to enjoy it with or without the vodka! —Caroline Choe
- 4 packets chamomile tea
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces Ginger Ale
- 5 limes, juiced
- 3 ounces vodka (about 2 shots)
- ice cubes
- orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Let your cup of water come to a boil and in a heat-proof cup, allow the chamomile bags to steep in the hot water for about 10-minutes. When time's up, remove the teabags and let the water cool completely.
- Pour the cooled chamomile liquid into a small serving pitcher with ice. Add in the fresh-squeezed lime juice, Ginger Ale, and vodka and stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange slices or serve as is, in chilled highball or regular drinking glasses.
More Great Recipes: