If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for the perfect way to get in the Halloween spirit this October? Then you’re in luck as Foxwoods Resort Casino has created an original cocktail – the Poison Apple Martini – which is sure to wow friends and family alike at your next Halloween party. The Poison Apple Martini is easy to make and delicious, but drinkers beware: the whiskey isn’t the only spirit in this spooky cocktail! —Foxwoods Resort Casino
- 2 ounces Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey
- 1 ounce Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps
- 2 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 1 ounce Apple Juice
- Pour whiskey, schnapps and juice into a mixing glass filled with ice
- Use a spoon to stir until the mixture turns ice cold
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with an apple slice shaped like a half moon
- Place plastic bat (available at any craft store!) in the center of the apple slice
More Great Recipes: