If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich, chocolate-y banana bread with thick, creamy swirls of peanut butter. Gluten-free, too! —Hungry Haley
Makes 1 loaf
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F and coat baking pan(s) with oil.
- Whisk the banana, egg, sugar, coconut oil, and almond milk in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the chickpea flour, baking powder, cacao powder and 1 tsp. sea salt. Slowly pour in the wet ingredients and stir in the dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into baking pan(s) and drop spoonfuls of the peanut butter on top. Use a toothpick to create swirls of peanut butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice, serve, and store leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.