If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spiced and sweet muffins made with a unique granola crunch - vegan and gluten-free. —Hungry Haley
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 extra ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 flax egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup granola
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Begin by stirring together the banana, coconut sugar, almond milk + ACV, coconut oil, tahini, and flax egg in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine the dry ingredients and then pour the wet into the dry. Stir in 1/2 cup granola.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full and bake 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out almost clean. Cool slightly.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container for up to two weeks. Enjoy!