If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 4-ingredients, 10 minuets, super delicious homemade chocolate. —Plentyfull-vegan
- 2 tablespoons Cacao Powder / Cocao Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
- First melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter in the microwave or a small pot. Be careful not to burn it.
- When the coconut oil is full melted stir in the cacao powder.
- Pour in to a container or a chocolate bar mould and add you desired toppings.See above for interesting flavour combos.
- Put in the freezer for approximately 10 minuets or until solid. Enjoy! Store in the freezer or fridge until serving.