If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These gooey cookie dough bites with chunks of dark chocolate are ridiculoooous! They take me back to baking cookies as a kid & eating half of the batter. —Anneka Bjorkeson
- 14 ounces chickpeas - drained
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinches sea salt
- 2/3 chocolate bar - broken into pieces
- In a food processor or blender, add the chickpeas, almond butter, honey, dates, vanilla and sea salt. Blend until smooth (you'll have to pulse it & scrape the edges a few times to get everything blended)
- Transfer mixture to a bowl & fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Using an ice cream scooper or melon baller, scoop the dough onto a plate. Refrigerate the balls for at least 30 minutes. Store in refrigerator for up to 7 days or in freezer for a few months