If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pretty often Pete says to me: "I do not want to drink water it's boring ..." You should know that at home we do not have Coca Cola, Fanta or any another brand of industrial soft drinks. So quite often we have only water and nothing else. I do not mind but I can understand him...
That is why I prepared a water flavoured with chia seeds, grapefruit, lemon, mint, and cucumber! It's perfect to substitute the water that can become boring! LOL —Barbara Catteau
- 400 milliliters water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 pieces slices grapefruit
- 2 pieces slices lemon
- 5 pieces slices cucumber
- 40 milliliters lime juice
- Put the honey into the water and mix it well.
- Add all the ingredients in the water and mix.
- Put everything into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- If you like, you can add mint as well . 😉