If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
grams crushed tomatoes
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon dried oregano
grams ground almonds
- Wash, peel, and boil potatoes until soft.
- Mash potatoes with the majority of the butter, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Slice all vegetables thinly (about a quarter of an inch), toss in olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add in dried oregano and arrange in a deep baking dish. Top with crushed tomatoes.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes in a 180C/360F oven.
- Take out of the oven and top with mashed potatoes.
- Brush with the remainder of the butter and top with ground almonds.
- Return to the oven set at 220C/430F until top develops a golden crust. (About 10-15 minutes)