If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This choco-avocado mousse is rich, smooth and delicious, the perfect after dinner and guilt-free treat. The blend of healthy ingredients leaves you satiated and nourished, without the worry of putting on any weight. The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/choco-avocado-mousse/ —Nikki Brown
- 150 grams semi-sweet chocolate (can use dairy-free)
- 250 milliliters almond milk
- 2 pieces avocados, peeled and pitted
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 30 milliliters maple syrup
- Combine avocado, cocoa powder, almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Set aside to cool.
- Combine pureed ingredients and melted chocolate.
- Chill in the refrigerator.