If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you want a scrumptious meal that’s ready in 10 minutes which is not only mouth-wateringly delicious, but that’s also nutrient rich and balanced, then this pesto risoni with mango-curry shrimps is the recipe for you!
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/cilantro-pesto-risoni-with-mango-curry-shrimps/
For the Shrimps
- shrimps/prawns, peeled, deveined
- olive oil
- curry powder
- ripe mango, cut into small cubes
- lemon juice
- pinch of salt
For the Risoni
- 100 grams risoni, uncooked
- 20 grams cilantro/coriander
- 4 grams garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 15 milliliters lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Combine shrimp, olive oil, curry powder, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook risoni for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- While pasta is boiling, prepare the pesto. Combine cilantro, garlic, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook the shrimp. In a lightly oiled pan, add the shrimps together with the marinade. Cook for two minutes on one side. Flip the shrimps and add in the mangos. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Drain the risoni and toss in a bowl with the cilantro pesto.
- Transfer risoni to a serving plate and top with the shrimps and mangos.