Author Notes: If you want a scrumptious meal that’s ready in 10 minutes which is not only mouth-wateringly delicious, but that’s also nutrient rich and balanced, then this pesto risoni with mango-curry shrimps is the recipe for you!
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/cilantro-pesto-risoni-with-mango-curry-shrimps/
For the Shrimps
shrimps/prawns, peeled, deveined
ripe mango, cut into small cubes
pinch of salt
For the Risoni
grams risoni, uncooked
grams garlic, peeled, crushed
milliliters lemon juice
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Combine shrimp, olive oil, curry powder, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook risoni for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- While pasta is boiling, prepare the pesto. Combine cilantro, garlic, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook the shrimp. In a lightly oiled pan, add the shrimps together with the marinade. Cook for two minutes on one side. Flip the shrimps and add in the mangos. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Drain the risoni and toss in a bowl with the cilantro pesto.
- Transfer risoni to a serving plate and top with the shrimps and mangos.