If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet, scrumptious and truly delightful healthy dessert made from 3 ingredients that will finish off any meal perfectly. To say it refreshes the palette is an understatement. With such a simple method and the sublime result, this recipe is not one to miss out on!
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/coconut-pineapple-sorbet/
- 400 milliliters coconut cream
- 1 piece medium-sized pineapple
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- Peel, core, and chop pineapple into inch chunks.
- Transfer to a blender, add in coconut cream, and honey.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into a deep tray, cover and put in the freezer for 4 hours or until slushy but not totally frozen.
- Take it out of the freezer, whisk, and return to the freezer for another 4 hours or until fully set.
- Serve with additional fruit and mint leaves.