Author Notes: A sweet, scrumptious and truly delightful healthy dessert made from 3 ingredients that will finish off any meal perfectly. To say it refreshes the palette is an understatement. With such a simple method and the sublime result, this recipe is not one to miss out on!
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/coconut-pineapple-sorbet/
milliliters coconut cream
piece medium-sized pineapple
- Peel, core, and chop pineapple into inch chunks.
- Transfer to a blender, add in coconut cream, and honey.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into a deep tray, cover and put in the freezer for 4 hours or until slushy but not totally frozen.
- Take it out of the freezer, whisk, and return to the freezer for another 4 hours or until fully set.
- Serve with additional fruit and mint leaves.