Author Notes: This coconut panna cotta has a refreshing kiwi-mint coulis topping that lifts the overall flavour with a refreshing twist. It makes for the perfect spring/summer dessert or whenever you want a light sweet treat.
The recipe can be found here -
Coconut Panna Cotta
milliliters coconut cream
milliliters maple syrup
tablespoons gelatin powder
tablespoons hot water
grams mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients for the coulis in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons hot water. Allow to bloom for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and dissolved gelatin mixture. Set over low heat, stirring continuously until gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Strain this mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour into serving ramekins and chill overnight to set.
- Layer the coulis on top of the Panna Cotta.