If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This coconut panna cotta has a refreshing kiwi-mint coulis topping that lifts the overall flavour with a refreshing twist. It makes for the perfect spring/summer dessert or whenever you want a light sweet treat.
The recipe can be found here -
Coconut Panna Cotta
- 500 milliliters coconut cream
- 80 milliliters maple syrup
- 1.5 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 pieces kiwis
- 5 grams mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients for the coulis in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons hot water. Allow to bloom for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and dissolved gelatin mixture. Set over low heat, stirring continuously until gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Strain this mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour into serving ramekins and chill overnight to set.
- Layer the coulis on top of the Panna Cotta.