If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Without doubt, these are the most delightful tasting brownies that we’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting, and the best thing about them is that they’re far healthier than the typical brownies that you’ll come across. If you only make one recipe, it should be this one.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/caramel-pecan-brownies/
For the Brownies
- 125 milliliters melted coconut oil
- 60 grams cocoa powder
- 60 grams unsweetened chocolate
- 180 milliliters honey
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 30 grams coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- Heat coconut oil, honey, salt, and vanilla in a saucepan. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add in the cream. Bring to a boil while continuously whisking for about 3 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
For the Topping
- 50 grams pecans
- 250 milliliters honey
- 125 milliliters coconut cream
- 30 milliliters coconut oil
- 15 milliliters vanilla extract
- 1 piece pinch of salt
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper. Brush lightly with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut oil, cocoa powder, and unsweetened chocolate. Continuously whisk over medium heat, until smooth and free of lumps.
- Take off from the heat and add in honey. Continue whisking.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix coconut flour, salt, and espresso powder.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and top with pieces of pecan.
- Pour prepared caramel on top and bake in a 175C/350F oven for 20-25 minutes.