If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —sara_charm
Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 orange zest
- 7 grams yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 80 grams chocolate
- 3 tablespoons ricotta
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat up milk, honey and butter with orange zest.
- Leave aside to cool down to body temperature then add the yeast until it is frothy (10 min).
- Add the two eggs to the milk/ yeast mixture.
- Mix flour and sugar add the wet ingredient and mix well.
- Knead the dough for approximately 10 minutes.
- Set aside for 2 hours until it doubles in size.
- Cook in a pre heated oven at 180 C for 35 minute.