Author Notes: These spiced carrot and date muffins are flavoured with a hint of curry powder, for a sweet and spicy treat. They’re really easy to make and you could also prepare them in batches and eat them through the week. Make sure you store them in an airtight container!
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/curry-spiced-carrot-and-date-muffins/ —Nikki Brown
grams gluten-free flour
teaspoon baking powder/bicarbonate of soda
teaspoon curry powder
milliliters coconut oil
grams coconut sugar
grams shredded carrots
grams dates chopped
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cases.
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients – flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, curry powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients – coconut oil, sugar, and egg.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Fold in the carrots and dates.
- Scoop 80ml of batter into each muffin case.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and leave to cool completely.