If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Feast your eyes on these maple syrup granola discs. There’s a hint of wasabi to give them an unusual, yet delightful twist. They truly are a sublime mix of flavours which make for the perfect snack.The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/maple-wasabi-granola-discs/
- 120 grams gluten-free oats
- 50 grams desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 60 milliliters maple syrup
- 75 grams peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- Toast the oats and dessicated coconut for about 2 minutes in a skillet.
- Combine the maple syrup, peanut butter, and wasabi paste in a small saucepan and warm heat until fully melted. Stir all ingredients together.
- Toss the oats and coconut into the maple wasabi mixture.
- Line a dish with parchment paper.
- Using a 2.5” cookie cutter as a mold, shape granola into discs, packing firmly then set on the prepared dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.