If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crêpe is a thin French pancake which is ideal when you want to treat yourself to something different, and with this version you’ll still maintain a high nutritional intake. This particular recipe is served with a sweet and scrumptious mango filling that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds. It’s economical, elegant and really simple to make.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/mango-espresso-crepes/ —Nikki Brown
For the Crepe Batter
- 95 grams gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 120 milliliters water
- 60 milliliters milk
- 1 piece egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece Non-stick cooking spray
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle in about 80ml of the batter in swirl around to coat the skillet evenly.
- Cook for 30-45 seconds or until the top is dry.
- Loosen the sides with a spatula and flip.
- Cook for another 30 seconds.
For the Filling
- 500 grams ripe mangoes
- 1 piece stick cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons instant black coffee powder, dissolved in 2 tbsp. hot water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Peel and cut the mangoes into 1/2” cubes.
- Combine mangoes with all other ingredients in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes.