If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is just our example of some toppings to be enjoyed on our homemade pizza crust, a simple tomato and cheese with basil, we’ll leave it to your taste buds to add your own toppings. The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/homemade-pizza-crust/ —Nikki Brown
For the Pizza Crust
- 500 grams cauliflower florets
- 20 grams flax meal
- 62.5 milliliters water
- 50 grams rolled oats (gluten-free optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flax meal and water in a bowl. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Steam cauliflower until fall-apart tender. Let it cool then squeeze out as much of the moisture through a fine cheesecloth.
- Grind rolled oats, dried rosemary, garlic powder, and salt in a food processor to a flour-like texture.
- Combine the pressed cauliflower and flax meal mixture. Stir well.
- Stir in the oat mixture.
- Form a ball and put it on top of the lined baking sheet.
- Press it down to a circle. Lay a sheet of parchment paper on top and roll it flat to about ¼ inch thick using a rolling pin.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 230C/450F.
For the Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 grams garlic, finely chopped
- 400 grams can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sautee garlic in olive oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Puree in a blender.