If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
pieces pears, peeled
grams fresh turmeric, peeled and thinly sliced
teaspoons green cardamom pods
teaspoons cinnamon sticks
grams lemongrass stalks
milliliters maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a small stock pot. Simmer for about an hour.
- Turn off the heat and leave to cool for about an hour.
- Strain the poaching liquid into a covered container and freeze overnight.
- Refrigerate the pears until ready to serve.
- Serve poached pears with granita.