If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The power of pears is boundless, we’ll spell it out for you.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/golden-pears-with-spiced-maple-granita/
- 3 pieces pears, peeled
- 20 grams fresh turmeric, peeled and thinly sliced
- 0.5 teaspoons green cardamom pods
- 0.5 teaspoons cinnamon sticks
- 0.5 teaspoons cloves
- 10 grams lemongrass stalks
- 75 milliliters maple syrup
- 1 liter water
- Combine all ingredients in a small stock pot. Simmer for about an hour.
- Turn off the heat and leave to cool for about an hour.
- Strain the poaching liquid into a covered container and freeze overnight.
- Refrigerate the pears until ready to serve.
- Serve poached pears with granita.