If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We can be sure that these little cookie people don’t have joint inflammation or digestive problems. Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom and Cloves all have anti- inflammatory properties as well as many others, studies show that chronic inflammation and oxidative stress speed up the aging process that play a large part in age-related cognitive decline. It’s amazing to think that Coconuts are the stones of the Coconut fruit, similar to an Avocado stone. The white Coconut meat is rich in fibre which aids digestion, Ginger too is renowned for relieving nausea and sickness. Adults and children alike, will love these flavoursome cookies.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter... —Nikki Brown
grams coconut flour
grams chickpea flour
teaspoon cinnamon powder
teaspoon ginger powder
teaspoon ground cloves
teaspoon ground cardamom
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon vanilla extract
milliliters coconut oil
grams coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush lightly with coconut oil.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir in the dry iingredients into the wet.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for 10-15 minutes in the freezer.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Press into half inch thickness.
- Make shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Transfer cookies to prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.