If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sunrise smoothie is a colourful burst of vitamins and minerals to help protect your health. The flavonoids and vitamin A in carrots, oranges and mangos protect the eyes and help protect against many cancers. Oranges are a great source of fibre which improves the function of the digestive system. There are many more health benefits to gain from this sunny start to the day.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/sunrise-smoothie/
- 60 grams carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 80 grams fresh ripe mango, roughly chopped
- 240 milliliters fresh orange juice
- 60 milliliters plain yoghurt, chilled
- Blend carrots and 160ml/5.5fl oz orange juice in a blender until smooth. Pour into serving glass.
- Blend mango, yoghurt, and remaining orange juice in a blender. Pour over a spoon set over the carrot layer inside the glass to keep distinct layers.
- Serve optionally with honey or maple syrup.