If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Set it and forget it with this incredibly easy version of 'baked' ziti: made entirely in your crockpot! You don't even need to boil the noodles beforehand. —Omeletta
ounces ziti or penne noodles
cups marinara sauce
ounces ricotta cheese
- Line the bottom of the crockpot with aluminum foil.
- Place 1/3 of the dry noodles on the bottom of the pot, then cover and spread with 1/3 of the marinara.
- Dollop 1/3 of the ricotta cheese on top of the marinara, then sprinkle with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Add the next layer using 1/3 of the ingredients, then top with the final 1/3, ending with the shredded cheese on top.
- Secure the lid and cook on low for 4 hours, or until the pasta has cooked all the way through and the cheese has melted.