Author Notes: Set it and forget it with this incredibly easy version of 'baked' ziti: made entirely in your crockpot! You don't even need to boil the noodles beforehand. —Omeletta
ounces ziti or penne noodles
cups marinara sauce
ounces ricotta cheese
In This Recipe
- Line the bottom of the crockpot with aluminum foil.
- Place 1/3 of the dry noodles on the bottom of the pot, then cover and spread with 1/3 of the marinara.
- Dollop 1/3 of the ricotta cheese on top of the marinara, then sprinkle with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Add the next layer using 1/3 of the ingredients, then top with the final 1/3, ending with the shredded cheese on top.
- Secure the lid and cook on low for 4 hours, or until the pasta has cooked all the way through and the cheese has melted.