If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What makes these vegan cookies even more apeeling is that they require no baking time, limiting the flop factor which can intimidate so many novice bakers. They are not only high in fibre and without refined white sugar, but they also include the beneficial qualities of coconut oil and the (very on-trend) chia seeds. Smashed out in ten minutes and placed in the fridge until set, you can chill out at the same time, knowing they will turn out fab! No bake, no problem!
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/no-bake-banana-oatmeal-cookies/
- 240 grams ripe bananas, cut into chunk
- 150 grams vegan chocolate chips
- 60 milliliters coconut oil
- 30 grams chia seeds
- 7,5 grams cocoa powder
- 200 grams quick-cooking oats
- 10 milliliters vanilla extract
- 15 milliliters maple syrup
- Combine bananas, chocolate chips, coconut oil, chia seeds, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a sauce pan. Simmer over low heat until bananas are fully tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mash the bananas using a potato masher and continue heating for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Fold in the oats.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Leave in the chiller for an hour to set.