If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is a ‘grate’ side dish for the gluten-intolerant – or a way to get kids excited about vegetables. Packed with flavour and fibre, the mixture can be made in advance, and then simply portioned and fried for 6 minutes to glorious, crispy perfection. Don’t forget to drain off that excess oil once done, nobody wants a soggy, greasy latke..
The recipe can be found here -
- 100 grams carrots
- 100 grams courgette/zucchini
- 100 grams potatoes
- 50 grams white onion, minced
- 5 grams parsley, chopped
- 30 grams brown rice flour
- 1 piece egg
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 milliliters olive oil
- Shred carrots, courgette/zucchini, and potatoes through a cheese grater.
- Mix shredded vegetables, onions, parsley, brown rice flour, egg, salt, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture into the hot oil, shaping each latke with an egg ring.
- Fry the latkes for 3 minutes per side over medium heat.
- Drain on paper towels.