If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The mere sight of this cute-looking yummilicious noodle, served on a plate, will make you salivate, and if you eat it, it will make you reinvigorated too. This Italian dish is a brilliant blend of arrabbiata sauce and squash in the form of noodles. The carefully spiralized noodle and diced tomatoes make this dish very appealing to the eyes. But it doesn’t stop there, its appearance is as great as the taste. Oh…
The recipe can be found here -
- 300 grams squash, spiralized
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 30 grams garlic, minced
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 30 milliliters olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and chilli flakes. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add tomato paste and roast for a minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and stir briefly.
- Add a cup of water and simmer until tomatoes are tender. Add more water if needed.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add spiralized squash. Cook until tender, stirring constantly.
More Great Recipes: