Author Notes: The mere sight of this cute-looking yummilicious noodle, served on a plate, will make you salivate, and if you eat it, it will make you reinvigorated too. This Italian dish is a brilliant blend of arrabbiata sauce and squash in the form of noodles. The carefully spiralized noodle and diced tomatoes make this dish very appealing to the eyes. But it doesn’t stop there, its appearance is as great as the taste. Oh…
The recipe can be found here -
grams squash, spiralized
grams cherry tomatoes
grams garlic, minced
grams tomato paste
teaspoon chilli flakes
teaspoon black pepper
milliliters olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and chilli flakes. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add tomato paste and roast for a minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and stir briefly.
- Add a cup of water and simmer until tomatoes are tender. Add more water if needed.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add spiralized squash. Cook until tender, stirring constantly.